Saturday, May 24, 2014

Blog 22: Senior Project Reflection

1) Positive Statement

I was most proud of going above and beyond in time because that was one thing that when practicing was very very hard. Also that I had a nice powerpoint


(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AE       P+          AP       CR       NC

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

My lessons overall I thought went very well. Also my independent components & mentorship were very interesting and useful.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?

Better time management, I frequently "bit off more than I could chew."

(5) Finding Value

This made my understanding of computers much greater which will help with any profession and also senior project taught me the difficulty of juggling a full time schedule and gave me techniques that I can use to handle the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment