Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship

Literal
  • Log of specific hours with a total and a description of your duties updated on the right hand side of your blog
  • Contact Name and Mentorship Place
         DONE

         Richard Hartlein
         Mentorship done at his home but he works for State Collection Services.

Interpretive
  • What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
        The most important thing I gained was the knowledge that although I enjoy programming and it may work for a part time job, I do not wish to be a programmer for a profession. Also there is no way to truely understand programming as a topic if I don't do it myself and this mentorship gave me that oppertunity.

 Applied
  • How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ?  Please explain.
       Once again. There is no way to truly understand code and programming and what goes into it without experiencing it myself and working at it and learning the goods and the bads. To understand what needs to go into a program, or what can be put into a program, I need to understand what is possible and what really isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment