Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blog 19: Independent Component 2

LITERAL
(a)I, Garrett, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
(b)My sources include my mentor who worked with me as well as various google searches on java coding that allowed me to complete my programs.
(c)Done 
d) I did many extra mentor ship hours and also worked on java programs on my own time making them more advanced.    
INTERPRETIVE 

RPS Program
http://puu.sh/8mwxp.txt = RPS Code
http://puu.sh/8mwA9.txt = Failed R Calculator Code

APPLIED
How did the component help you answer your EQ? Please include specific examples to illustrate how it helped. 
This component helped me answer my EQ in helping me understand code and its significance. My RPS program and my R Calculator have given me various problems and i have been able to work through most of them and all of this gives me more and more of an understanding of what needs to be taken into account while coding, at my age, as well as at younger ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment